• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

I just did the calculations for how long one of my fanfictions will be when I finish it. The results?

600,000 + words, and I'm not even half-way done yet.

This is going to keep me occupied for quite a while. A looong while.

I got a new pair of glasses and my first set of contacts today. Feels purty sweet. AND, the glasses are Oakley. Got 'em for $30 because one of the techs at the clinic accidentally put a tiny little dent in the side with his pliers. You can barely even tell. So I got some awesome glasses at a super cheap price, and some contacts.

Considering my old glasses broke in April or March (somewhere around there) I feel like I have Superman vision now.

Started watching Doctor Who a few weeks ago on Netflix. (The series that aired in 2005 with the ninth doctor)

The whole thing is just so... full of win and amazingly clever things and awesome fight scenes and funny moments and the coolest most random jumble of different adventures coming together to a stunning conclusion every season. It's AMAZING.

Some out-of-state friends invited me, out of the blue, to hang out over winter break. In my home state, no less!

EXCITEMENT!

Finally went and bought White 2! :D
Also we had an early release from school yesterday, and I have the week off for Thanksgiving break. And, and, for Tuesday and Wednesday I'll be spending time with my closest cousins, and the time we share together is always really cool.

I think next week will go pretty good!

Woke up this morning and none of the ghost shrimp (collectively named Geronimo) I added to Mortimer's tank are dead! I fed them just now by dropping in some of the flakes that were left over from my previous fish (they ate so little! And Mortimer hates them, of course). They woke up and immediately got to work! It's so cool, you can see the mushed up pink stuff get sloshed around in their tiny little digestive systems. I think this will work out fine.

Tank the mystery snail (not the breed mystery snail, he's just a snail that got netted with the shrimp and I have no idea what he is) finally got upright again too overnight, and halfway across the tank. The water's still clear and everybody's still alive so I'm pretty confident about this now.

Started watching Doctor Who a few weeks ago on Netflix. (The series that aired in 2005 with the ninth doctor)

The whole thing is just so... full of win and amazingly clever things and awesome fight scenes and funny moments and the coolest most random jumble of different adventures coming together to a stunning conclusion every season. It's AMAZING.

I welcome you on behalf of all of TCoD's Whovians.

only two days of school this week \o/
and english has been awesome, since we are doing a play of sorts of A Christmas Carol from our literature book. we got to bring in props for extra credit on our semester exam, and even though I look stupid the whole time (i'm ghost of Christmas Past, so I wear a white sheet over my shoulders), its hilarious and fun.

EXCITEMENT!

After a day of homework, I just have one paper to write and I should be ready for Thanksgiving break. Ahhhh, I feel so productive!

Mmm... I get anxious easier nowadays... like, injustices strike at my heart a lot worse than they did... I used to think that this was because I was getting more depressed. But then I realized, I'm not getting more depressed. I'm starting to care more. Because I have someone to love. ^_^

i have been following one person on tumblr for two years, i found them through an rp blog
been mutual followers for ages and not said much to each other
in recent months we talked through replies and stuff on tumblr
then a new rp account for the same character as before appeared and we both pestered him for ages and it was hilarious
then the three of us (and occasionally a few other people from the rp group) talked in some livestreams
then just the two of us talked on skype for a bit
then i went to one of her livestreams and stayed up all night and now we're like YAY FRIENDS at each other

this is a huge fucking deal for me because absolutely nothing is harder for me than making friends

So I made my college's University Challenge team. I am probably way more excited about this than I should be.

Thanks Giving break. Five days of no school, and I'm driving up to Syracuse to see my family.

Also, I get to see Speedblader and my other friend over the weekend!

Back
Top Bottom