• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What are you reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield. I've tried to read it on and off throughout the past year, but I always had to read soemthing else instead (usually for English) or I couldn't find it.

I am currently reading "High Society" by Ben Elton, hopefully I will finish that soon and move onto Blind Faith by Ben Elton.
He writes great books.

Just finished "The Sea of Monsters" by Rick Riordan.

ZC IF I EVER GET YOUR ADDRESS LIGHTNING THIEF IS THE FIRST THING YOU'RE GETTING!

Reading Nickel and Dimed by Some Jerk.
H8 this book so hard

I want to start reading A Prayer for Owen Meany. Luckily it's on my summer reading list for AP English (and Nickel and Dimed is required D:).

The Hana Yori Dango or Boys over Flowers series by Kamio Yoko. And it is SO SO GOOD

I'm already on volume twenty-seven! o_o

This summer I also plan on finding Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Howl's Moving Castle.

Still haven't finished Les Mis, but I'm rereading Fingersmigh by Sarah Waters because I watched the 3-episode dramatization of it on Youtube earlier (which was actually very well-done) and then felt the need to read it again.

Currently, I'm on the last 50-odd pages of Orson Scott Card's Speaker for the Dead. Possibly one of the saddest books I've read in a while, and certainly one of the most gripping. I've been near obsessively reading it for the last few days.

Next up, Isaac Asimov's Foundation and Earth. Should be a hoot. God, I read too much sci-fi. :3

(When Dannichu/Full Metal Cookies posted right after another, I thought that Dannichu had double posted. The avvies look so alike! XD)

Just finished book four of the Ranger's Apprentice series. Does anyone know if there will be anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom