• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers?

....I kinda knew but I wonder how everyone else found out. o_o

Anyways, surskitty and Tailsy or whatever their names are today(James and Jessie respectively? I know you two still go by the aforementioned names but I'm pretty and utterly confused about this whole mess): I'm not sure why, but they just seem to stand out to me out of all the mods. Also, I always get them mixed up.

Oh yeah, I find some people to be jerkasses. No need to mention who, I'm just hoping they grow out of it(you younger folks, it is possible to stat an opinion without acting like I'm acting now being all condescending about it).

Anyways, surskitty and Tailsy or whatever their names are today(James and Jessie respectively? I know you two still go by the aforementioned names but I'm pretty and utterly confused about this whole mess): I'm not sure why, but they just seem to stand out to me out of all the mods. Also, I always get them mixed up.

YOU ARE CORRECT

(WE'RE AU TWINS)

But thank you for everything saying nice things! It makes my face go like >3< or it would, were it actually possible to make such a face.

Looks a bit kissy.

....I kinda knew but I wonder how everyone else found out. o_o

It's not *that* hard to figure out who's who! :'( Also we have been Jessie and James for *months*.

We're the most awesome out of the mod team.

Thank you~!
YOU ARE CORRECT

(WE'RE AU TWINS)

But thank you for everything saying nice things! It makes my face go like >3< or it would, were it actually possible to make such a face.

Looks a bit kissy.
That face is a bit terrifying. I think :3b is best.

Espeon said:
ultraviolet is another person I'd like to say something about but again, don't think I could accurately say anything about without making you feel stupid.

derp derp derp derp derp derp derp? :D

Pwnemon said:
I finally get a mention. Took long enough.

what I love about this is even after you decided to draw attention to yourself people still ignored you, haha.
Kam said:
Green, as much as I don't like having to say this... you sort of come off as someone trying to be cool over the internet by being overly nonchalant and typing in all lowercase, but you come off as an ass.

yeah pretty much this and also your constant greendayness. I type in lowercase because... I type like this everywhere. :D anyone who talks to me on msn, IRC or facebook will know that. but honestly the fact that you're typing lowercase just to be nonchalant... kind of indicates otherwise.

Music Dragon, we kind of go way back but never talk anymore.
I have noooo idea who you are. Did you change your user name or something?

You know, I think we need to bring back that thing that lets you know what people's previous user names were.

I have noooo idea who you are. Did you change your user name or something?

You know, I think we need to bring back that thing that lets you know what people's previous user names were.

I did, I used to be Meganstaek. Friends with Furiianda?

Erm... well, at first when I read this, I thought it was for... the whole "random thing posse" thing. I always had a feeling you had negative feelings towards me and have been intimidated by that. So I found you intimidating, and had vague negative feelings towards you because of the feelings I perceived you as having towards me. I don't really know you that well, so this assessment is unfair. I respect your spiriting abilities though and asides from the vague negative feelings, you do make some good posts.

D: I know I've taken a poke at you before but sometimes I just can't resist making a joke no matter who said it. It's more of a "it had to be said!" thing, like a really bad your mom joke. It wasn't because I didn't like you at the time or anything. Don't think I interacted with you since then/before the thing thing. I never would've thought I intimidated people... hm. And it's not like I thought that badly then either, but everybody was posting the people they didn't like/were annoyed by and since I'm usually pretty mellow, that vibe I had of you guys (and the other two groups I listed) was the closest thing I had to disliking anybody here. :B

... and besides that I like most of the people in your posse |:C You guys are a posse, right?

Last edited:
@surskitty
I've only been here for about a week, so that's why you don't know me~

I find it hard to like you for the simple reason that... I used to be the only mawile here rarrrrrr okay so my username was never actually Mawile, just my pokesona... when I had a pokesona. I guess it doesn't count. :C

Ahhh but you seem awesome so I shall find it in my heart to forgive you. :P

Alraunne: can I just say I really really hate your name because an Alraunne broke my 90+ chain in FFXII once. >:( That said, have you ever frequented #tcod? You should!

People who I'm more closely acquainted with:
FMC
Dwagie
moon-panther
Mike

I talk to you guys sometimesish and you three are really friendly and make me feel okay about life c':

Alraunne is bad at counting people but fantastic at making sprites of orange dragons made of rocks so that's okay.

Mike points out counting errors needlessly and is surprised that only one person has complained that he is annoying, clearly he must be getting less irritating somehow or other people have just forgotten to mention that he pisses them off. OR he was just very hypocritical about the counting-people-wrongly thing.
(I like typing in the third person)

...I just spent about half an hour typing up detailed opinions on about fifteen people (Off the top of my head it included Alraunne, Arylett, Cirrus, Dezzuu, Mike, Music Dragon, Rasrap Smurf, surskitty, Tailsy and opaltiger and possibly more so those people can get suitably excited/exasperated) and then tCoD decided to log me out and lose everything. I'm too annoyed at this to bother typing it up again right now so I'll do it some other time; for now I'll let people post stuff on me if they'd like. Or not.

...I just spent about half an hour typing up detailed opinions on about fifteen people (Off the top of my head it included Alraunne, Arylett, Cirrus, Dezzuu, Mike, Music Dragon, Rasrap Smurf, surskitty, Tailsy and opaltiger and possibly more so those people can get suitably excited/exasperated) and then tCoD decided to log me out and lose everything. I'm too annoyed at this to bother typing it up again right now so I'll do it some other time; for now I'll let people post stuff on me if they'd like. Or not.

For every problem, there is a solution.

Yeah, I aprreciate the link Vixie; unfortunately it's a little too late and anyway I'm currently on my dad's laptop as we're on holiday and I doubt he'd appreciate me fiddling with his firefox. Thanks though, I'll be sure to get that to avoid future disasters.

Thank you, Dezzuu m'dear.

What do you mean, exactly? I'm kinda confused, actually.

But you seem coolish, although I don't know you much. And you do radiate a bit of that immature vibe.

That conversation we had on 'You're Banned'. But, nonetheless, I do think that we should talk more. And, the immature thing is probably because I'm twelve.:grin:

Back
Top Bottom