• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Behind the Avatar [SELF PICTURES GO HERE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that. xD The legs are slightly different, but yeah. I think I was impatient in the second one because I wanted to get to the pigeons. I don't actually put my hand on my hip that often.

Aww, Flazeah, I love your pictures! <3 You look so pretty!

Greece, ah, it sounds awesome. ^^

I hope you had a great time~ (Also, that one with the pigeon on your head.... priceless. XD)

I got a crappy haircut. D:

DSCN0153.jpg

I was trying to take pictures of myself, like this, except violet kept gettin in the way.

She cuter than me!

gooddaypuppyinterruption.jpg

Most of what I got is all yellow and stuff anywho. Like

goodday3.jpg

and this.

Apparently it's impossible to find me online anymore so here's the best thing I've got:
EvilChatot.gif

And I'm getting attacked by a chatot as well... Hmmm...

and because of a comment somebody made a while ago: HARLE THROUGH THE AGES

20983304a8723938850l.jpg

Ewan237.jpg

Me011.jpg

Me003.jpg

l_638bdc88aa702fe84b4175fdb4e9c069.jpg

039.jpg
[very shiny hair o.o]

Picture3.jpg

And ending with the least recent:

009glow.jpg

Status