• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

First Gen 5 Silhouette

I think it looks a bit like Shaymin...

But I also see a fire type there, a Sandslash evo, and dark...not sure about the Mighteyena, and the drawing makes it look like Lucario

I really don't think it's a Fire starter; it sort of looks too small to be a final stage but too big to be a mid-stage. Not really betting on legendary either; they're also usually either humongous or really tiny and cute. I think it's something like Lucario: a noteworthy Pokémon, but just a normal one nonetheless. And not an evolution or pre-evolution of anything. While it looks vaguely like Sandslash and Mightyena, I can't really see them evolving into this sort of shape, plus that evolutions and pre-evolutions are the sort of Pokémon that get cameo appearances in movies, not starring roles.

As for typing, like Alraunne, I think it looks like hair in a ponytail. Definitely not fire; it's too smooth with just a few spikes to look like fire the way it's usually drawn on Pokémon. The general shape of it, with the claws and spikes and whatnot, makes it seem like a potential Dark-type; with the illusion part, maybe it's our first Dark/Psychic?

If this is a Zangoose evolution I will kill myself

Chances are it's a part Fighting-type, considering long-haired fighters may choose to tie their hair back in ponytails- And possibly part Psychic-type? I think maybe it will have a head mainly with bushy hair, considering that if its head was that big, its thighs would have to be larger. Of course, we can only speculate for now.

I want to think it's a Lucario-evolution, but it might not be because Lucario already had a starring role in a movie. Although, that could be precisely the reason why it is the starring role.

I don't want more Pokemon =[

But anyway, it reminds me of Weavile... Maybe even a simular type and that... I hope they don't release too many new ones. They should have stopped at Arceus (The God Pokemon ffs xD)

I think its going to fill the same role Lucario did in gen IV: A new Pokemon with a unique power, not a legendary but shown alongside legendaries. As for type, my vote is Dark.

Mm, I could see that I guess.

Here's what I thought of...
15wcemh.png

I can only HOPE it looks like this.

In other news I still think it looks like the lovechild of a Sonic character and Lucario, Christ I'm excited to see what it will look like.

lol! Nah, they hate Farfetch'd too much for that.

I wouldn't rule out the possibility of a bird-like creature now, though

I want it to be a Sandslash evolution, as unlikely as that sounds. (Although if it were that Farfetch'd evo, I wouldn't complain XD)
I've also heard a lot of people theorising Mightyena evolution...?

I've also heard a lot of people theorising Mightyena evolution...?
I've heard that mainly from the webmaster of PokéBeach, who states that Mightyena is supposed to be in the movie, as well is on merchandise related to it. It also does look a lot like Mightyena if you squint really hard, anyways.

Wait guy brain juice flowing

If this is a werewolf Pokemon, then I will hunt down a shiny one, nickname it "Edward", and make it lose every battle. ;p

So I was trying to find creatures associated with illusions that they could maybe base a Pokemon off of, but all I could find was Kitsune.

?

I don't really even think this is right - this thing has no tail (that's a ponytail >:O) and tails are usually a pretty big deal with kitsune. Plus we've already had Ninetales. Though it did interest me that they can make illusions and copy people's appearances (Evil Ash?).

Nah, it doesn't really look Mightyena enough to me. I like fluffy Pokemon though :D The long mane reminds me of Absol, although I don't see a reason why that thing needs an evolution. It looks Weavile-ish, but again I don't see why it needs an evolution either. I hope it's available soon in the game so I can catch one.

Back
Top Bottom