• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Height

163cm or about "5'3". I'm so short D:

What sucks the most was that I could boast about being taller than some of the guys in my grade 2 years ago, but they've all grown taller than me now. Now I feel like such a midget.

180cm, presuming I haven't grown measurably in the last six months or so.

/enjoys being tall, yes.

I am 1m70, which I think is 5'6"? CONVERT TO THE METRIC SYSTEM

Believe it or not this is a completely average height for a Portuguese person. When I am in Portugal I look down at all the tiny grannies and leetle middle-aged men and smile to myself. I'm also the same height as Putin which is something that is strangely soothing.

And the guy I like is almost exactly one foot taller than I am so we look ridiculous.

can I claim the title of shortest bloke here

...wait I think there have been a couple of shorter guys but THEY WERE STILL 13 OR SO SO THEY'LL BE TALLER THAN ME SOON

*hands out crowbars to fellow short people*

Okay, so I just got into my new apartment, and apparently it hates my friends. The ceilings are really low and as two of my friends walk in they hit their head on the ceiling at the same time. The person behind them who didn't run into the ceiling goes, "Welcome to hobbit land."

Thinking of creating the TCoD hobbit society... Club for us short people... lol.

I'm 5'4", which is 163 centimeters. I prefer the metric system, but I live in the United States. :U

I'm actually glad I'm not taller than an 18-year-old...

I'm 5'4", which is 163 centimeters. I prefer the metric system, but I live in the United States. :U

I'm actually glad I'm not taller than an 18-year-old...
You are! You're taller than me. But eh, who isn't? (Minus my ridiculously short friend, but shh, let's not count her.)

Also, very much agreeings on the Hobbit Society, Phantom. XD

Back
Top Bottom