• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Tales of TCoD

((Sorry about my lack of posting, but I have been caught by the wonders of Death Note. That, and I was waiting to see if anyone else would follow me.

I'm going to take a little scenery description that could be inaccurate in regards to the RP itself, but it's the best way I can think of to describe where Exo is))

As Exo flew on Inti, the fortress gradually grew small in the distance, until it vanished altogether. Once that happened, Exo found himself flying out of a giant mirror, and soon saw many more on all sides.

The RP Mirror Maze... I'm back in tcod.

In each of the mirrors, Exo saw a version of himself in one of the many RPs in the forum. Whether it was Fero, the murderous Drapion, or even the cold and ruthless Mecha Sonic, they all appeared in a different mirror. The only instance where Inti or Quilla were visible, it was with a mirror that featured Bonecrusher and Ravage, or Effigei and Yata-Sasori; either the Salamence or the Frosslass would appear as Ravage or Yata-Sasori

Exiting would not be a big problem for Exo, as he had gone through the maze so many times, he had memorized every possible exit. Furthermore, he doubted the rebels would ever figure out that he was hiding here, and even if they did, they would not know which of the many mirrors was the one that doubled as a portal to the fortress.

With that in mind, Exo-Raikou began to run through the maze. The confrontation would not be long.

"Lett, cheer up." Flareth said, "Nothing to be angry about. Save your anger for those traitors!"

She opened up her handbag and pulled out a package of pocky. The chocolate-covered kind. She pulled out a stick and nibbled on it.

"Want any?" she asked her group.

"Dawww, don't be so negative, um, Mister, um, Rocket member! I'm pretty sure the lemon hasn't gone bad yet. Where ever it is," Linoone said, strolling along with the rest of the group. "And, Typh, lemons aren't that pungent, really. They're ok in small quantities. Now, are we going in to the museum or not?"

The crinkling sound of a wrapper getting opened caught the badger's attention, and Linoone whirled around to face the source of the disturbance. By the sound of it, Crazy Linoone could tell that the wrapper contained some sort of snack, and it was right -- Flareth held up a packet of Pocky and was eating some of it.

Crazy Linoone ninjarolled next to the girl and looked up with pleading puppy eyes. "CanihasaPockypleaseandthankyou?" It squeaked, salivating and completely forgetting about the lemon.

As midnight started to walk into the labyrinth he would hear some kind of singing come from inside it. As he would look down the tunnel he would see a small girl step out of the shadows, This girl apparently being the source of the singing. As he would begin to walk down towards her she would shout "Hey!" at him. as he would then reply while walking towards her still.

"...Who are you? And how did you manage to get through the labyrinth without getting lost in the darkness?"

(Sorry for the lack of posting. Dance and Birthday)

Flareth smiled.

"Sure." she said, handing a pocky stick to the Linoone, "Zora, we almost there?"

Jax looked around, trying to find any recognizable landmarks. She didn't go to the museum much, even when the forum was thriving.

Evoli laughed and scampered towards what seemed to be Midnight.
"Well, I'm not exactly... not-lost. There's a reason nobody's seen me in a while. But see? I'm not dead. Echolocation does wonders, heh. Plus snack foods."
She stopped abruptly, getting back on track.
"Anyway, I wanted to help out with... you know, all that epic stuff, but this place is pretty big. I can maybe help, and I'm probably not evil. Am I too late or what?"

Cryptica practically stopped walking when she started to hear the singing. She wondered who could possibly doing it. She noticed that it was a high-pitched female voice, though, and relaxed. No one she knew. She practically stared as the little girl (who apparently was the one who had been singing) sauntered out of the labyrinth. Cryptica plugged her ears lightly and started quoting Maria Ross and how curiosity killed the cat. To anyone else it would seem like a random ramble that should not receive any attention.

Zora raised an eyebrow. "You sure about that? 'Cause you got a kind of a bitter tone goin' on right there." she felt Chimani brush against her again and looked down.

"I reeaaaaallly think you shouldn't push it, Zor..."

"Hey, I told you. Only Markky can call me that. And I'll push if I wanna push. It concerns me."

"Oh no, no! I'm fine." Arylett waved her hand in a rather unconvincingly airy way and then chuckled and smiled quite stiffly. "I'm just... a bit tired is all. It's nothing, really. Don't worry about it."

And she then cast around for a change of topic, observing the area and then looking down at the map Zora had given her and ignoring the twinge of annoyance that had ensued at Flareth trying to tell her to cheer up as she accepted a bit of pocky.

"By the way... why'd you give me this...? I can't read maps."

As midnight would sigh and look at the little girl, Then walking past her and deeper into the tunnel. The paint slowly dripping behind him making a trail.

"No you aren't too late. But we need to pick up the pace. So come on you two."

As midnight moved deeper into the tunnel he would suddenly turn to his left and kick the stone wall in front of him, It crumbling from his kick. Revealing that it was only Styrofoam with gravel on top of it. As he would then walk into this new tunnel he would shout back "And don't step on the paint"

Cryptica finally stopped imitating when the little girl apparently wanted to follow Midnight. She shrugged inwardly and slowly turned in a circle, trying to look for a new passage. An odd sound of collision came from behind her, and she snapped in that direction. Midnight had done something to the wall to make it collapse a little bit, and a tunnel had opened up. Knowing that this was the group's path, she followed him in at a somewhat fast walking pace.

Evoli poked at the remains of the wall Midnight had kicked open.
"Styrofoam? Crappy construction there. I guess it makes getting through here easier... as long as we don't get lost and starve. Heh."
She ran off to Midnight and Cryptica. It was a bit hard keeping up, being much smaller, but it didn't matter. It wasn't like they were going to run through here, or abandon her. Hopefully. It was lonely here.

When Exo-Raikou finally exited the RP maze, he emerged to find the Games Carnival in desolation. The clubhouses were deserted, the Mafia house had collapsed (though to be fair, it had never been rebuilt in the first place) and the forum games themselves were completely empty.

If this must be the depths the forums must sink to in order to emerge even greater, then so be it. I know that in the end, this will be what is best for tcod.

He then climbed on top of Inti, Quilla trailing not far behind. The Salamence then took flight into the open, as if Exo wanted the rebels to find him. Because that was the only sure way to confront and kill them.

Brock sauntered back to the foretress. He went up to see Lord Exo. When he saw he wasn't there, he asked a servant. "Master Exo went in search of the rebels. He wanted to kill them"

"WHAT?" Brock shouted, "HAS HE GONE MAD? THAT'S SUICIDE!!"

"Bu...But... he took his Salamance and Frosslass too. And on the way out, he spoke with Patar and the discussed you." The servant replied. The servant had a nametag. It read "opaltiger" Brock remerbed that name. Opal used to be an Admin before the takeover. Brock almost got banned along with all of the other member's of Exo's side because of Opal. He punched the former admin in the face, knocking the former symbol of power out.

Brock was about to chase after Exo, when he had a thought. If Lord Exo is killed, I become the ruler of the forums. Everyone will answer to ME!

((I carefully avoided using he or she because I did not know if Opal was male or female. I hope mentioning an admin is okay.))

It only took Yoshi a few minutes of walking/dragging his lardball of a dog with him before he found someone. "Brock, WASSAP??!!!" He lifted Amos up, and held him towards Brock. "Amos says hi." As if to confirm it, the pug sneezed abruptly, and Yoshi set him down.

"He didn't snot all over you, did he? That tends to happen. Speaking of tendings, I'm hungry, where's a Chick-fil-a? No, wait, those are tenders. Anyway, WASSAP???!!!"

Brock facepalmed. Why did anyone ever recruit this idiot. He made a note to execute whoever it was. "Are you on any form of Drugs?" "Why? Sumthin wrong? WASSUP!" Brock facepalmed again. "Do you know where Lord Exo has went?" "No." "Well I need a spy. Someone to follow him and tell me if anything happens. I want you to tell me every move. If he even sneezes I want to know about it." Brock picked up a walkie talkie. "USe this. Now GO!" As if to prove the point that the conversation was over, Black Ant's two arms lost their front two segments, each revealing a saw blade. The hand had spinning circular saw tipped with Diamoned while the other segments had just a manual saw blade.

Patar yawned. He was just sitting since he couldn't find anything better to do. "I wonder what the hell Steele and Brock are doing," Wolfy snarled in response at the name Brock. "Hey! He's stupid yet entertaining. Like you." IM NOT STUPID. But I'm pretty entertaining Wolfy grinned at his remark. Walking back to the fortress, he could see Brock himself yelling at some new recruit with glasses. A dog sat beside him. The recruit look unstartled by Black Ant's twin blades yet his dog looked quite frightened. Patar walked up to Brock, kicking Black Ant into a wall. Patting Brock's back, he whispered a quick sorry didn't see it. "Hey, dude. Lay off the new guy. Exo's off and killing idiots. You want me to look for him? I just wanna know where Steele is. He owes me something. I think..."

I hate this job. Now I'm even getting fired upon by my own comrades... Walking towards a small, armoured shed with an imposing sign saying "MODERATION WEAPONS

AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY". He pulled out his ever-trusty pistol and shot the lock multiple times, shattering it like glass. He opened the door and looked around. Well. This is dumb. He didn't see the weapon-storage he came for, but instead items from moments around TCoD's past. Hey! There's Zora's torn shirt! Next to her alchohol...

He looked at countless treasures from the formerly-glorious TCoD. This is getting old. He was about to leave the false weapon department when he saw something that he spawned. A PENCIL LAZEH. Grabbing it off the table, he put a small clip on it and stuck it on his belt, right next to his Quilava's pokeball.

"What the hell would be in the admin warehouse...?" He said aloud. "Probably worthless crap. Food, maybe." He walked off, heading for Teacodlia again, passing right by the admin warehouse, where, if he would have looked in the window, saw some Totodile playing with weapons of mass destruction. Life isn't fair, is it. T-T

As midnight would walk foward down the tunnel, some of the paint dripping onto his pants. As he would then slowly come to a stop and the edge of his Ahna would begin to glow, Him then quickly turning around and slicing open a rather large spider that had been over Evoli's head. As he would then look over at Cryptica.

"There are two more behind you. I'll let you two take care of them. I would rather like to see your fighting styles."

As crawling in from the hole in the wall and crawling foward on the ceiling would be two large spiders, Each about two feet in width, And a foot in height. Venom infused with Insanity dripping from their fangs. As the one on the floor would lunge towards Cryptica and the one on the Ceiling would shot web towards Evoli, The web containing pictures of various cats, words seeming to flash over the pictures.

(Shot Web is intentional.)

Evoli jumped away from the web with a yelp, slipping on a pile of loose gravel and falling over backwards. That wasn't fair! She was going to kill and eat Midnight! But first, this delightful giant spider.
"Okay, youguysshouldcoveryourearsnow-!!".
Although she usually didn't spend much time around here, (she hated most memes), this delightful venture into Insanity had taught her a bit about these guys. Taking in a huge breath, she let out a bizarre, impossibly shrill shriek that rose in pitch before becoming inaudible, too high to hear. Meanwhile, the spider twitched and fell off the ceiling above Evoli, almost whacking her in the head. Whoops.
She pulled off the headphones and started drinking tea from a thermos she'd been keeping in her hoodie pocket, poking the dead spider on the ground with a bored expression. Actually, her throat just really hurt now from that screaming. Joy.

Back
Top Bottom