• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Team Star**DONE**

Re: Team Star

Atemu sees that everyone else has started to fly and decides to do the same. He gets a better hold on Yuuka and takes off after the rest of the group.

Wonder if we'll get there in time....

Furyclaw continues up the mountain. With the others catching up, she doesn't have to wait. I hope we'll be able to save the world, she thinks.

He looks at her for a few moments, then chuckles a bit.

"Then why haven't you for the past while?"

"Yuuka-Chan likes Atemu-san holding her!" The little girl announced, a split second before shifting into the puffy, grass hedgehog that was her Pokemon form.

She wiggled around in Atemu's arms for a moment, finally ending up on his head, cheeping at him.

Atemu would sigh at this moment if he wasn't busy trying not to laugh at the little girl. He continues to fly after the others, now having a hedgehog on his head.

"Be careful up there....you might fall."

Yuuka balanced on his head carefully, then her little body started to glow a little. After the glow went away, she was a bit bigger, her legs were longer, and she was more canine. A pair of ear-wings extended from the sides of her head.

>Yuuka-Chan can fly too!<

"Then fly and get off my head!"

He closes one of his eyes and tries to strighten out in the air. He sighs, finding it difficult.

"Mind warning me before you do that?"

Yuuka took off into the air, laughing and flying around Atemu cheerfully, her still-small body bobbing in the wind.

>Yuuka-Chan thinks Atemu-San is fun! Fun fun!<

Atemu watches the girl, trying to figure out how she can fly with her ears. He then sighs and focuses on keeping up with the rest of the group.

I don't want to lose them quite yet...

Silvia flew faster, "This is delightful." the Celebi pokemorth said, then flew at normal speed.

"So, what exactly are we gonna do when we get there? Did you have some special Giratina-related plan, Ryan?" Talon said as he flew along with the group in his Zapdos form, emitting sparks along the way.

The girl giggled and looked around, high above the mountain. Her pink tail whipped around, and she quickly floated lower to get a better look. There was a Zapdos and what seemed to be a half Celebi, half human. That was all she could see. Too far away. Zooming over to them, Kira nearly flew into a tree before regaining her balance and trying to get closer.
"Hello!!"

Before Ryan was able to answer the Zapdos Morph, he saw a Mew... or a girl. No. A morph between them.
"Hello. I see your a morph too." The Giratina Morph said. "Welcome."

"And I'm Furyclaw!" The Groudon morph said. She continued up the mountain in her full Groudon form.

Back
Top Bottom