• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Absence Sheet

There is a possibility that my computer access will be a bit spotty for a little while. Might be a few days, might be a few weeks, might not be a problem at all--I can't really say at this point. With any luck I should still be able to get all reffings up before their DQ times, at the very least. In the event that things go wrong, however, then yeah, I might not be on as much.

Just popping in to apologize for the reffing delays--I have had absolutely no motivation to really work on reffings lately. Furthermore, as of yesterday I have hit one of those aforementioned "spotty access" periods and so haven't even been able to get online to force myself to work. I'll see about trying to get the latest rounds up tonight or Saturday, but yeah.

Starting tomorrow and continuing for two weeks, I'll have constant and reliable internet access 24/7. Unfortunately, I don't anticipate much time to take advantage of it, as I'm giong to be working fourteen to sixteen hours a day during that time period. So, I will probably be able to pop on to deal with smaller administrative tasks and issue commands, but reffing will probably be much slower, though I haven't got a lot of battles I need to watch at the moment.

I'm going to go Pokemon training in Algonquin Park for a week, starting Saturday, getting back Friday, but I won't be online Friday, likely. Don't bother getting an E-ref, you guys, but if you absolutely must continue go ahead, I guess :P

Rather like Dragon (when it comes to length of time absent), I'll be vacationing to a somewhat-far lake from the 27th to the 31st, approximately, with no access to the Internet.

I'm going to go back to not having internet except for weekends from now until the end of August.

I just want to post that I'm having a lot of life issues right now and pretty much on and off sporadically trying to work things out. I don't quite know how long it's going to go on but I haven't had the time for any sorts of updates and I wanted to explain that.. I'll try to get commands into my battles, find the time to write a reffing, but to KQ, GK, FMC and MP if you need to find an E-Ref feel free to do so.. Really sorry.. ><'''

Back
Top Bottom