• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bunch of my friends are coming over tomorrow for the hell of it (also because my parents decided to organize a "PARENTS OF MY DAUGHTER'S FRIENDS GET-TOGETHER") and they get to see the kittens. They're quite excited :D

This weird kid who kind of threatened me and my ex's new flame basically kind of mocked me on Facebook for a completely innocuous comment (I am serious when I say I did not make that comment in bad faith, although I see how it could be interpreted as such).

Why is this in "fwee"?

Because I realize that they don't matter. They don't matter! They've never even talked to me or met me or otherwise had any sort of contact with me! They want to entertain themselves, let them.

I've also come to accept our break-up as something that was kind of a blessing, really! It might have done me harm to continue to stay with him. I wish him and his new girlfriend luck. Have a fun life! 'Til the end of high school, at least! <3

I kind of wish Facebook would stop listing his name on the list of people available to chat, but I'm not so immature that I'm going to defriend him. I am finally starting to get over this crap for real.

And on the best side, I can take this whole experience and use it in a book or write songs about it or something. The world is full of possibilities, none of which involve him! <3

Yes! I got the jacket I wanted and didn't have to pay full price! And I got an awesome new lipgloss! Yesyesyesyesyes!

Back from band camp!

Made progress with my crush, also figured out that for now I should be more ♦ than ♥; and I'm actually doing quite well in that regard;

I found my DS and all the games that were lost with it! HELL YES.

And my best friend and I have the same lunch period!

I think I finally fixed Y!M on my phone \o/

But LET'S SEE HOW LONG THAT LASTS

and yesterday while skating I learned that I /can/ roller skate after like the twenty times I fell

I have re-realized how awesome the Vitamin String Quartet is.

Also, I tried lobster for the first time tonight. It was delicious.

I FOUND A ROOM MATE!

He's my old friend from Police Explorers. I've been looking for a room mate for sooo long. I am so happy, no more living alone! The independence is nice, but living alone get's lonely sometimes. We move in December, this is going to be epic, the place is soooo nice compared to the hole I live in now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom