• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk. IV

Ehehehehehehe~
I have no explanation why, but I cannot stop laughing over this. Laughed hard enough and long enough for my dad to tell me to shut up.
Bahahaha :D

Guess who's going out with someone? This guy! Ha! GOOD GOD, I finally have some momentum, here.

Today was pretty neat!! Did some stuff, had a burger and some pizza and a Rockstar and stuff. Played DDR and managed to get a B on Max 300 and Paranoia! Chilled out with my sweet muffin, that kind of stuff.

We saw Cabin In The Woods! It was really good!! You guys should see it if you’re okay with blood and stuff (there is a lot of it) but its amaaaazing.

Overall, today really helped combat my Sneaky depression Spiral I was stuck in.

oh also i got this awesome hat

Yesterday year: 2012
Today and weekend year: 1000

I fucking love when my town Time Travels :D

WOOOOOOOOO Lemon Demon! Reaganomics! WOOOOOOOOOOOO~

Oh, and I got this snazzy new story idea! Starring a girl and her new cello-playing Italian friend! ... Yeah, it's not clear right now, but it will be soon! :D!

EDIT: ... And. And. I just. I just found the most beautiful. thing. ever. ;.; Trololo, how I love you.

Last edited:

My awesome Mom got a good amount of commission this month which means I can go to the Nerd Camp I got accepted in and a best bud of mine is also going and I just can't wait. I'm so psyched! I'm just lalalalalalalalalaling my way through the day!!

FOUND MY PS2

WHICH MEANS TRINITIES AND PUPPIES AND SORA AND DONALD AND GOOFY AND KICKING THE CRAP OUT OF URSULA

Band concert went well. :D I, as did many other good players, got awards! (Three to be exact, but who's counting?)
And my bro (the musically inclined one, not the screamo one) got a crapload of awards! Which is to be expected, as he is the best in the eighth grade and, by extention, the whole school. Woooo~

Current boy interest asked for my cell!

...Admittedly in the context of a party, but still!

Putting the finishing touches on a trip. Once the Passports come in, we'll be ready. I'll be heading to Stuttgart, DEU in July! Can't wait!

Last edited:

Eeee! I've just gotten a new laptop for college and it's been fantastic thus far, school's out, I'm getting prepped for my really fantastic summer job at a camp, my graduation party's coming up, and suddenly I have a social life! Life is amazing! :D

Didn't have school today, so a few friends and I went out to the lake. We hung out for about 4 hours, doing everything from playing cards to tossing footballs over top of the changing room building. We also went swimming even though it was only about 15° (59°) and didn't freeze to death! It was quite a nice way to start off my lovely 4-day weekend.

Apparently I made a perfect score on my State-standardized Reading Test.
I tied in my school among my grade for the kid who's gonna be valedictorian and another smart person. And I get to know this before the info is publicly released to students!
Hooray for Ms. Dawson calling and telling my this!
(Though I doubt I did that good, I mean, hey, a good grade is good for me.)

was playing animal crossing with one of my besties~

we taught her to fish and introduced her to the neighbors

Back
Top Bottom