• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having the best week! First I found out that the girl I saw in the street a few months ago and have been obsessed with finding ever since... is in my Psych class at my new school! And then someone I've been wanting to talk to for ages finally accepted my friend requests on Facebook and MySpace! And then I found out about the GS remakes! Aaand, tomorrow is my birthday! (Although something bad always happens on my birthday so I'm going to try and sleep through it all.) But I'm happy~

SILVER AND GOLD REMAKES ARE COMING OUT

and if you think that's awesome you gotta learn their names

HeartGold and SoulSilver!

Eh I'm overexcited, right? Maybe it's just because of the name HeartGold...

HeartGold and SoulSilver are epic names! That's awesome I loved Gold and Silver!

@ SE & GG: Happy birthday!

My friends and I are practicing for play auditions and I think we're all going to get in!

Had a great time in London today hyperrrr with my best friend, cheered Phil Packer on as he finished his marathon and then hung out in the SkyNews lorry (and got on TV =D)

I then went shopping, read the 9th Demonata book (which might be the best one yet!), my main exams are over and I have the best girlfriend in the universe.

This is the first time i've been genuinely happy like this is a while. =D

Oh, and speaking of auditions, I think I can play the melody of Can you feel the Love Tonight from The Lion King. :D

I have a BIGASS KIT-KAT BAR and a BIGASS HERSHEY'S WITH ALMONDS.

Oh, Toys-R-Us candy aisle, why did I not find you sooner?

I...think my friend has stopped thinking that she can't sing well?

Tht's something to fwee about very much.

Had the best fucking weekend of my life!

Got a tattoo, ear piercings and a boyfriend <3333 In the most epic ways possible! (and this bf isn't a douche like the last one :3)

SKYMIN GOT THE OCARINA!

...The ocarina I ordered from Songbird Ocarinas arrived. It's a 5-hole Fairy style, standard range. Seeing as I'm not a big Zelda fan, I actually bought this sucker so I could play it, and I wasn't disappointed. It has a lovely sound and it's overall amazing. I didn't have the money for the extended range, but I'm happy with it anyway. Heard the extended ranges were kinda squeaky anyways.

So yeah. Hooray! :D

I want an ocarina so bad... but good for you :D

Anyway

I got a dragon spear p++ on Runescape about a minute ago :DDDD
Only 14 more attack levels.
I was looking for a dragon weapon I could use in Castle Wars without completing any quests, and I found one. I already have a dragon longsword, but you wouldn't believe me if I told you how I got it.
(DON'T SPOIL MY FUN BY SAYING I HAVE TO DO A QUEST TO USE IT)

I want an ocarina so bad... but good for you :D

Anyway

I got a dragon spear p++ on Runescape about a minute ago :DDDD
Only 14 more attack levels.
I was looking for a dragon weapon I could use in Castle Wars without completing any quests, and I found one. I already have a dragon longsword, but you wouldn't believe me if I told you how I got it.
(DON'T SPOIL MY FUN BY SAYING I HAVE TO DO A QUEST TO USE IT)
I will spoil your fun now, >:3, (mainly by saying I did that quest like 14 months ago)

Anyways, I are happy cause I finished my English Video project.

I got a 24/24 on my Greek Speaking Test!! I thought I was gonna fail (because I suck at Greek pretty badly), but apparently, I'm good at it. Now I just have to ace the written Regents, and I'll be set!

I got Platinum for 99p. ♥

I'm doing that tomorrow, too! I'm so thrilled I'll be able to get rid of my old, crappy DS games (Project Rub, seriously?) in a way that isn't trading them in for about 50p. And Platinum! :3

I also ordered the Big Book of Top Gear off eBay for about £3. Hee. :)

Did pretty damn well in my Law exam today, I reckon (well yesterday now but whatever), which, it being the first exam I care about, is kinda nice.

Also Platinum out today (well yesterday but SOD OFF PEDANTRY THIS IS NOT THE TIME) so mine should be being delivered soon =DDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom