• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TMI Time: Virginity

Are you a virgin?

• Total voters
It's worth noting that I don't have any firsthand experience in the matter.

my boyfriend and i first kissed just on the lips without tongue and i was all "um tongue seems kinda gross, you're putting your tongue in someone else's MOUTH i mean" and then we did it once and it's kinda. not gross. when it's with someone you care about hehe
just like every other act associated with love/lust

I think we need a new term for kissing-with-tongue virgin. Makeout virgin? Idk.

Tongues are disgusting. Not just the idea of sticking it in someone else's mouth, but generally.

Is kissing with tongue supposed to feel good or something? Because my partner and I really don't get it and feel stupid doing it.

Is kissing with tongue supposed to feel good or something? Because my partner and I really don't get it and feel stupid doing it.
It took me years to start to want anything to do with tongues when kissing, but relatively recently it just sort of... started to feel natural. I don't even really know why! I use my tongue kind of unusually, though. I don't like it touching his tongue.

hey kids, here's something fun to do: exhale sharply just as your partner's about to kiss you and run away giggling

see also: my first boyfriend and our entire relationship

alternatively, wait until you're gettin' hot and heavy and then surprise knee your boyfriend in the balls when you try to get his jeans off

still my entire relationship to this day

(please note that I am not sadistic, just a little bit wonky.)

I'm not sure when I started using my tongue during kissing, but it was a few years ago now. My current boyfriend and I have been together for 18 months now (since yesterday, woot~), and I feel totally comfortable with him in every way. He's not allowed in my house thanks to my mother (the details of that situation I refuse to divulge), so I usually end up going to his house on the weekends. I spend all Saturday there, occasionally having slept over from the previous night, and after going home Saturday night I return again to spend all of Sunday with him.

Because we spend so much time together, we are totally comfortable around each other in our undergarments~ We've showered together <3

Needless to say, I am not a virgin. Not in any way, shape, or form.

Unfortunately, I am not a virgin. It was peer pressured onto me by a guy who I was dating but just liked me for my body and used me as a trophy to his friends...

But after that, I did it again, but with someone I love(/d at times)

course his mom would never ever allow it so :(

I'm fortunate enough for my boyfriend's whole family (immediate family - the ones I've met so far) to all seem to love me. Apparently his mother is getting me a birthday gift and is super excited for my turning 16 <3

However, my family (only mom and brother here) loathes him. In fact, I keep as many details hidden from my family as possible. My sleeping over sometimes? My mom never knows. I leave Friday night after she sleeps and return on Saturday while she's at work.

They were definitely jerks for blatantly asking you to have sex... Nice people are rare in this world.

No. They're jerks for insulting her when she said no, asking has nothing to do with it.

Personally I'm still a virgin but only because my only relationship has been online and I'd rather wait and have sex with someone 've been dating for awhile/ a friend I trust to that extent.

Hearing about all your experiences is so much fun! :D
For those of you who just want to have sex, go to a rave! It's great for sex with someone you'll probably never see again.

Back
Top Bottom