• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Your first kiss?

Phantom

Uh, I didn't do it.
Apparently its some sort of rite of passage, so was yours anything super special or romantic?

Hmm mine I remember was really cute, but the guy was a real jerk who I broke up with in the same month. It was around Christmas and he took me to the MOA (Minnesota talk for that big mall over there called the Mall of America that's just 'the mall') to Build-A-Bear Workshop where he made me a teddy bear, they make you kiss this little heart thing and he kissed me first, then kissed the heart and put it in the bear. It was sweet, too bad the guy ended up being a real arse.

My moron of a boyfriend-who-wasn't-my-boyfriend-until-a-week-later kissed me when we were watching a movie. Cue Flora's "WHAT-THE FUCK *freakout*"

...and then he broke up with me last friday! and now he regrets it!

My current boyfriend was my first kiss! D'aww, I am so dorky. It was the same day he told me that he liked me, actually - we went to his house (because we were cuddling for like, ten minutes at the top of my street where he'd usually leave me because being beaten to death by the old people in my street isn't very likely so we were like '... yeah let's go'), and we were play-wrestling in his room and he just sort of pinned me down and kissed me and I was like :3c and all tingly and stuff and he was smiling like crazy, it was so cute!!

HE WAS SO MUCH CUTER BACK THEN. Nah, kidding. Jordan is eternally adorable, but that was one of his cuter moments.

I was like, 8 or something and it was my dad's ex-ex-ex-girlfriend's son who I kissed. We were bored and wanted to know what it was like. It was disgusting because he had been eating peanut M&M's right before. We also melted some plastic alien toys with a lighter a couple minutes later.
Obviously he's wasn't, still isn't, and never will be my boyfriend (not that I care much about him. He already collects girlfriends like holographic trading cards!)

Happened tonight. He asked me to be his girlfriend and then asked to kiss me. It was quick and kind of wet and I think I got a little bit of his spit in my mouth (first 1/2 open mouth kiss?), but it was sweet. I was pretty nervous because I'd never been that physically close to a person before. Like a few seconds later, my dad arrived, so it's lucky we did it then so we weren't awkwardly interrupted.

It really upsets me that I don't remember my first kiss but my ex-boyfriend does!

I've never been kissed or in a relationship. Unless you count the two times where these boys kissed me and then ran away. But I don't count that because it was random and I didn't know them. Both times, I didn't realize what the hell happened until like five minutes later.

My current boyfriend was my first kiss! D'aww, I am so dorky.

Same here! But it's not dorky, it's cool.
Man it was like the most awkward thing ever. Or... maybe the second. The first being when he just hugged me (for the first time) all of a sudden. Much the same! Ahaha.
This reminds me of a couple years back when some other chicks at school were saying to everyone in class "Ewww, did you know when you kiss a guy the germs remain in your mouth for up to two weeks??" and then the one about exchanging hundreds of bacteria colonies every second or something... but that totally doesn't bother me. Tongues are like the best muscle ever! Right?!

Last edited:
Ahaha, last year. I remember. My dorky PDA and constantly cuddling and kissing her on the cheek. Then one day, I somehow managed to miss her cheek and got her lips in a really sloppy and embarrassing first kiss. Our friends still haven't let it go, even though we're not together anymore D:

I'm not even sure if mine counts! My first kiss was relatively recently (two years ago? three? I'm not sure any more) and it wasn't in the context of a relationship or even sexy times of any kind (that came way before kisses). We were at an after party after someone's birthday party and for some reason we were playing drinking games and dares and stuff, and I eventually had to kiss this guy.

He kissed back. It was icky so I bit his tongue.

... then he kissed me again.

My first proper kiss happened... what... almost 2 years ago with my current girlfriend. We met at this festival we had agreed to go to together and it was already basically in the air. But at some point when nobody was really looking we just did it. Yeah, there's 20000 people around but in that crowd a single kiss doesn't get noticed, haha...

Back
Top Bottom