• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Are you a virgin?

Are you a virgin?

• Yes

Votes: 228 87.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 12.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this is now apparently the "haven't you losers got laid yet" thread since the bump, I shall report that I still am. Shocking, I know.

\o/

Last edited:
So many people claim to be asexual, isn't it supposed to be like 1% of the population who actually are? Not saying everyone here who's 'asexual' are wrong, just... seems to be a lot of people saying it. :/
well i imagine that asexual types aren't exactly the most sociable people either and therefore they'd be likely to hang out on a internet forum

I almost want to think maybe you crazy kids are jumping the gun on assuming you're asexual-
like maybe you just haven't been attracted to anything like that yet, or in an environment where sex is frowned upon so you just go with it...

But, you guys know yourselves better than I do. I guess I'm just hoping that you're not or something. ... In a not creepy sort of way.

That said I'm still a virgin but that's mainly because my other half is too far away ; ; that and it's not really legal anymore since her last birthday

Yes. But considering I'm turning thirteen in a couple months that shouldn't be surprising. :/ Eh, I'll probably end up getting laid by the time I'm fifteen anyway... I hope. (<-- I know some whores. I BETTER NOT BE A VIRGIN IN TWO YEARS!)

It's a little weird. I am a virgin, true, and while I want to stop being one, I don't want it just right away. I don't even want a girlfriend in the near future, because I don't think I could manage between her and my friends.

When it happens, it happens, I guess.

I still am, and I don't see anything happening any time soon but you never know! Too shy to ask anyone out and also too awkward to notice when someone is coming on to me.

What I really hate about this thread is that people who are okay with sex seem to bash the people who are asexual/don't believe in sex before marriage/other which is a bit dickish.
Also the people who are all smug that they are/n't virgins, I don't see any reason to be proud or ashamed either way.

Last edited:
I still haven't gotten laid either. But on the asexual note... I was formerly just totally asexual and oblivious to pretty much anything. I grew up a bit (admittedly, it took me a really long time, like, when I was 16) and I finally began to feel some feelings like that. I do want it someday now. But... total awkward mess here with little social skills and I really doubt anybody wants to ask me out anytime soon. So I won't probably be getting it for a while.

Anyways, pretty much, I mean. Some asexual people might just be "late bloomers" like I was. Although I'm not saying that's the case with everyone.

Last edited:
Well, I'm currently identifying as asexual, to clear things up. I could be a late-bloomer~ As my parents are quick to tell me. Very quick. >> But it's still possible for it change...

[/randomuselesspost]

Yes. That's a good thing, considering that I'm only 15. :sweatdrop:

Legal issues aside, I just don't feel ready for that sort of thing.

Unfortunatly, yes, although I'm 14 [but want to lose it so much, I made the wish to 'get laid' this year on my birthday cake, took me 3 blows unfortunatly (it was a big cake)]

Bit on an odd choice for my first post, but I've jumped on stranger bandwagons, I suppose.

As for me I am, in fact, still a virgin, and by my own choice. I have no real interest in sexual relationships at this point in time, and just coming out of a relationship that dragged on much too long and left me a bit bitter about starting any new ones any time soon, I suppose I shall remain so for while. It's not a big deal to me, honestly. When a suitable male comes along It'll be worth that wait, I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom