• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

-two crossover ideas that might actually work
-headache is going down
-actual sparring today
Good day.

also shippings. lots of shippings.
*stupid fangirl giggle*

Got an awesome maths set for school. Nice big pointy compass. This better be fun. And it has a nice green colour to it as well. =D

Tomorrow I am starting my very last year of high school. And as much as I will miss the place I certainly won't miss a majority of the people in it.

SO NOW I'M ACTUALLY PART OF THE IB PROGRAMME. (This could end up in the Grr thread in a month or so?)

My teachers seem alright and my courses aren't too terrible ehehehe let's see how long I last

I AM ABSOLUTELY ON /TOP/ OF THINGS HERE AT UNI OMG. I feel so much better about myself and my life than I ever have before. On top of the world baby ^^ music therapy major that doesn't stay up til midnight working on practicum reports, i am SO PROUD OF MYSELF ^^

Might trade with friend for some MTG cards I need. Plus I got the 2013 iPad app and shelled out the extra $10 for premium. Aaaand hoping to get the new two deck pack in a month or so.
Dad bought me a few college shirts, some band, some football.
And I checked off on "suicides"/"head hunters" for the first time even though I was in the worst spot of anyone in the line. (two freshman who couldnt keep tempo to my left and the tallest trombone player to my right-and im the shortest in the entire low brass section) Plus I can verify that I know how to spin a baritone by the top valve ring and I'm getting better at keeping my horn up. Yay. I'm less incompetent now.

Back
Top Bottom