• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Absence Sheet

Hey, I'll be away for a few days, no internet I'm afraid. Sorry to Effercon and Zhorken, your reffing will be ready as soon as I come back! I have no excuse but being a lazyass.

Moving on, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!

Leaving for Ottawa tomorrow, coming back the day after or possibly the day after that. Should be on tomorrow night to post some reffings for the first time in too long, but they might have to wait another couple days. But what's a couple days at this point...

Nondescript amounts of traveling soon to come. I can't vouch for my ability to ref or even post commands for the next few days and the most part of January.

Hey my internet is shaky, and I don't know if I'll be on much this week, and my birthday's on saturday, so if I don't post I'm ranting at my cable company or partying

OH GOD okay so right now me and Sunflower are...in Vancouver! not forever or a few days or whatever but it also means we are TRAVELLING and might take a while to SETTLE when we're home!! Just so everyone knows, that's why we may be on and off a lot!!

I'm here to post that both Coloursfall and Sunflower have moved into a new place and are still waiting for their internet to be connected. Not sure when that will be, but mainly fyi.

End of semester coming up; that means final projects and exams. Of course being the awesome procrastinator I am, I left everything to the last minute and am now scrambling to finish! Therefore my reffings and perhaps commands will be a lot slower; I may not even ref until the end of the month.

Laptop has been on the fritz lately. I should still be able to get on once every couple of days or so, but just in case.

Exams, cut-off dates, etc. make Denryu very sad. My first free day will be the 26th, so don't expect to see much of me until then.

I'll only be able to get on the internet via my phone for some time (specified only as "until your grades improve"), which makes things like ASB commands a bit difficult.

(I realize it's not very specific but our ref told me to post here anyway, so)

Don't know where else to post a disclaimer;

I haven't exactly been absent, but I haven't been able to be on for long enough to do any sort of reffings. Don't grab e-refs, I should be able to get at least two done tomorrow and hopefully more. I mean if you really really want to go ahead but I haven't like forgotten about anything.

That being said, I have incredibly sporadic internet times; I have three-hour rehearsals six days a week plus school and I've been losing sleep so I'm trying to catch up on that as well. I also have to pay my mom for a lot of things so I need to find time to do things for money too.

tl;dr I'm still around it just takes me forever to ref. Disclaimer.

I shouldn't be around 'til Monday. That is, I have exams and I'm supposed to be cramming for those but if I can't even ref a battle on time I'm not responsible enough to study for school!

So you'll see me on and off because I'm procrastinating from studying, but I won't be on long enough to post anything useful.

Maybe a few people noticed the lack of Wargle over the past 3 or so days, maybe not. Oh well.

I'm having conflicting feelings about TCoD, and it's honestly just from being too active. It's all gotten so boring now... I only ever come on once in a while to check ASB like anything happens, or to look at my RP.

And lately, even that is getting old... I'll be more sporadic with the activity, maybe come on to check battles and do commands. I've really enjoyed it here, I'll try to hang around longer to get back into it... It's been fun.

This won't be the last (hopefully) you see of me

So the beginning of the semester has been busier than I anticipated, and since I'm still on break-mode, I'm a bit caught off guard, haha. It may take some more time for me to hammer out a schedule that leaves me enough time for reffing. Until then, they will be slow, and I'm sorry for the recent string of slow-ness.

Back
Top Bottom